Enjoy cash-back rewards and many other business benefits
BY HILARY CARMICHAEL
Here are five reasons having a Rogers Platinum MasterCard can benefit your company’s bottom line.
1. You earn cash-back rewards with every purchase
Whether you’re buying new desk chairs for the office or taking your daughter to a movie on a Sunday afternoon, with a Rogers Platinum MasterCard, you’ll earn 1.75% in cash-back rewards on all purchases in Canadian dollars1, with no restrictions or limits on the number of cash-back rewards you can earn.
2. Earn even more cash-back rewards on purchases in a foreign currency
Doing business can happen when you’re anywhere in the world, but with a Rogers Platinum MasterCard, you can earn 4% on all purchases made in a foreign currency1 Depending on how much business you do outside of Canada, or how often you buy from home but pay in foreign currency (including online purchasing), this could add up to significant savings.
3. You can use your cash-back rewards towards your Rogers products and services
When you’ve accumulated at least $20 in value in cash-back rewards2 (which appears as a credit on your Platinum MasterCard account), you can start to redeem! You can use your rewards to do such things as: lower your Rogers, Fido or chatr monthly bills; make purchases in Rogers and Fido branded stores, online at rogers.com and fido.ca, and at The Shopping Channel™; and buy Blue Jays™ merchandise at Jays Shop™.
4. You’ll enjoy sign-up bonuses
When you sign up, you’ll receive a welcome bonus of $25 in cash-back rewards.4 Plus, Rogers will waive the $29 annual fee in your first year, and any subsequent year thereafter (on your anniversary date) when a Rogers bill(s) is set up as a pre-authorized payment on your Rogers Platinum MasterCard.
5. You can add supplementary cards at no charge
Easily manage your company’s expenses and maximize your earning potential by equipping your staff with complimentary cards for your account – up to 9 at no charge! That way, everyone’s spending can add up to even more rewards.
With your Rogers Platinum MasterCard, you’ll also receive at least a 21-day interest-free grace period on your purchases, you’ll be able to manage your account online, and you can sign up for instant email and/or text alerts5 so you can even more easily stay on top of your company’s finances.
So, if you’re going to spend – and, as a business owner, that’s a given – why not reward yourself in the process, too?
To learn more about the Rogers Platinum MasterCard, or to apply, click here!
Important: Please note that you must use your personal information (i.e., name, home address, personal financial information) to complete the application. Approval is based on your personal credit history and subject to Rogers Bank authentication requirements.
1. On eligible purchases if account in good standing. Not applicable to cash advances, balance transfers, fees, interest, returns or payments. Cash back rewards earned based on purchase price only (excluding any associated transaction fees). Transactions billed in Canadian currency. Foreign currency transactions are converted to Canadian dollars at the MasterCard International rate on the date the transaction is posted. The rate applied to debits will be different than the rate applied to credits (rates established by MasterCard International and subject to change from time to time).
2. Products/services must be minimum $20 and up to the lesser of full transaction amount, or cash value of rewards balance. Or, contact Rogers Bank once per year to receive statement credit for value of rewards earned.
3. Earned once per account, on sole accounts, upon purchase provided account is open and in good standing.
4. Mail/text notification is a subscription service that requires acceptance of separate terms and conditions.
®/™ MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. Used under license.™Rogers Bank and related logos and brand names are trademarks of Rogers Communications Inc. or affiliates under licence.