Save time and manage your Rogers services with a convenient online portal
As a small-business owner, you have a lot of demands on your time. You need access to your business tools and services when and where it’s convenient for you.
Rogers Business Self-Serve makes it easy for small-business owners to manage their Rogers products and services online, anytime and anywhere. It takes just minutes to register, and then you can access your account, view billing details and much more. With the convenience of Business Self-Serve, you’ll have more time to focus on your business.
The registration process is quick and intuitive. Once you have an account, you can securely log in to Business Self-Serve using your computer or mobile devices.
Here’s what you can do on the Business Self-Serve portal:
- Manage all of your Rogers products and services
- View your wireless, TV, internet, business phone or Smart Business Monitoring bills and access up to 18 months of invoices
- Make a one-time payment or set up pre-authorize payments
- Update account details such as your billing address or voicemail password
- Run reports on your company’s wireless usage and costs
- Add or change add-ons, including Travel Packs
- Check your hardware upgrade eligibility
- Change your SIM card
- Change your wireless number or your caller ID name
- Contact our Live Chat Agents for immediate help with your wireless, TV and internet services
Rogers Business Self-Serve puts control of your account at your fingertips. Register today and enjoy the benefits of this handy time-saving portal.
To register, or for more information on Business Self-Serve, please visit rogers.com/bss.